The Liberal Hate Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works

3 posters

Go down

Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works Empty Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works

Post by Flagg Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:28 am

IGN

I dunno how I feel about this. I mean I want a Superman/batman movie, but I feel like MoS was so great I wish they would do a straight up sequel with maybe a Bruce Wayne cameo but not a full on Worlds Finest movie. I mean they could do a Worlds Finest movie on its own as a setup for JLA, but I wanna see Snyders Superman go up against Luthor on his own damnit.
Flagg
Flagg
Admin

https://liberalhatemachine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works Empty Re: Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works

Post by Gands Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:40 am

It does seem a bit rushed, but I'm fairly optimistic.

I'm keen to see how they'll set up Batman. Is there going to be a Batman film in between that sets up what this Batman will be? Nolan Batman wouldn't be very fun with this Superman.
Gands
Gands

Back to top Go down

Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works Empty Re: Batman/ Superman Movie in the Works

Post by Flagg Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:42 am

Yeah Nolans Batman has to exist in his own little world because it just wouldn't work with an alien flying around. I hope they try to keep the new Batman somewhat grounded like Nolans, but I'd like to see him have more toys and be more superhero and less ninja in a cape.
Flagg
Flagg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gands Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 am

If they skip the Batman film, theoretically one could do the film establishing Batman in the first thirty or so minutes, and do it from his perspective as they fight a unifying villain.

I think it'll probably be Darkseid. But I base that on nothing.
Gands
Gands

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagg Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:21 am

Gands wrote:If they skip the Batman film, theoretically one could do the film establishing Batman in the first thirty or so minutes, and do it from his perspective as they fight a unifying villain.

I think it'll probably be Darkseid. But I base that on nothing.
yeah I'd rather they did Luther as president and have him be the unifying villain.
Flagg
Flagg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gands Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 am

I like Lex Luthor when he's only fighting Superman, because he renders Superman's strength irrelevant. Superman then has to somehow think his way around Luthor before making his moves.

President Luthor would however be fucking awesome.
Gands
Gands

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorgeist Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

I was wondering what you thought of MoS Flagg.

Yeah Im also fairly optimistic. Im sort of glad that they're not wasting time and they're getting right onto the real meat of the DCU but I would have prefered a MoS sequel with Luthor first.
Razorgeist
Razorgeist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gands Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:56 am

So is this a step on the way to a greater JL film, or have they just given up and decided to only focus on the core guys?
Gands
Gands

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagg Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 am

Razorgeist wrote:I was wondering what you thought of MoS Flagg.

Yeah Im also fairly optimistic.  Im sort of glad that they're not wasting time and they're getting right onto the real meat of the DCU but I would have prefered a MoS sequel with Luthor first.

I really liked it quit a bit. The ending didn't bother me at all since if you pay attention it was kind of the culmination of the "should I act or let people die?" theme they had going. Plus Zod
spoiler:
Flagg
Flagg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorgeist Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Flagg wrote:
Razorgeist wrote:I was wondering what you thought of MoS Flagg.

Yeah Im also fairly optimistic.  Im sort of glad that they're not wasting time and they're getting right onto the real meat of the DCU but I would have prefered a MoS sequel with Luthor first.

I really liked it quit a bit. The ending didn't bother me at all since if you pay attention it was kind of the culmination of the "should I act or let people die?" theme they had going. Plus Zod
spoiler:

Pfft tell me about it. My personal favorites are the "superman killed thousands of people". No he was trying to stop Zod from killing people.
Razorgeist
Razorgeist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagg Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm

I don't see how Superman killed thousands when it was Zod/ the world machine that was doing the destroying.
Flagg
Flagg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down